SASS Wire Forum

When you find that person...

Singin' Sue 71615

You know...the one who enjoys things you do.

Shanley and I were just discussing being married, come April 24th, 22 years!

We have been SASS for about 15 of those...

Hmmmmm....

We also have a close mindset...

We like each others company, but don't have to be 'side x side' 24/7.

We have been spending vacation hours 'on the road' (as NM is under thumb...one of only 7 STILL mandating masks) in Texas, Co, Ok and Az...

Most of the near future time will be in Co...untill time to winterize and close up.

Come December...I will start posting on upcoming EOT happenings...as we will travel once a month for work parties...

Here are a few of my favorite times....in our short time...

FB_IMG_1587754486689.jpg

FB_IMG_1589053175580.jpg

Capture+_2020-11-05-12-08-11.png

received_2823111504583111.jpg

Today is my wife Joyce's birthday AND our 57th wedding anniversary! When I proposed to her, I knew I had found the women who I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. We have been retired for 21 years and it has been a blast traveling and just doing what we want to do, when we want to do it.

1 hour ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

Today is my wife Joyce's birthday AND our 57th wedding anniversary! When I proposed to her, I knew I had found the women who I wanted to spend the rest of my days with. We have been retired for 21 years and it has been a blast traveling and just doing what we want to do, when we want to do it.

Happy Birthday miss Joyce and Congrats to you both!!!

17 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Nice-looking couple. Happy 22nd in advance.

He ages better!!!:wub:

I like that he lets me outfit him for banquets!!!

if you know me personally, you understand why I have so many photos...my appearence changes often, sometimes daily!!!

Your appearance does change from time to time.  However, that great big smile stays the same.   

Pat and I have been together a long time.  Yesterday was our 55th anniversary since our first date and the 50th of our first child.  Respect, friendship, love and lust are the combination that has worked for us.  

53 years for Sherron and I (Less time off for hunting trips! LOL)

May 25 ,1968

Here she is being attacked by a bear in Sitka and on her 50th birthday.

Sherron attacked by a bear in Sitka.jpg

Sherron @ 50 B Day.jpg

I married my school sweetheart, we've been married 37 years and love everyday we are together and she's a great shot with a rifle or pistol :) 

Two wonderful successful sons, two wonderful successful daughter in laws and two wonderful grandchildren so far, truly feel blessed each day.

Congratulations to you Sue and Shanley. :)

Congratulations to you Big Sage and Joyce. :)

Ain’t love grand?

My wife and I have been married 41 years now. I do love her so. 

39 years for Sharon and I as of September this year. Since I never expected to see my 25th birthday (long story) I consider that quite an accomplishment. Should probably get around to asking Sharon what she thinks someday :P.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

My soul-mate...I was 20, she was 19, passed away before we could get married.

At 26, after the military, and after graduation from college, I got married, and that was 45 years ago this past May. 

She would argue with a stop sign, but she doesn't mind me buying firearms, so even though she is not my soul-mate, she's a good Ole Texas Gal. :lol: 

She's half Cherokee, half Irish, all hard-headed. She told me once, as she was brandishing a baseball bat, that if I mess with her too much, I had better not ever go to sleep again.

I think if islamic terrorists men had married a Texas woman, like the one I have, they would not be terrorists any longer, they would have no intact knees! Their "holy writings" :wacko: indicate their men can beat their wives, if they displease them. With a Texas Gal, like I have, they would do that (maybe) once, and then the next day they would be permanently in a wheel chair.

There can be a kinda "fear factor" in marriage.  Be nice, or risk injury. :D 

3 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Do I want a Silverboy???

We didn’t get anything silver for #25.  But we did get matching tattoos for #20!  :D

I have turned my birthday into the gun holiday.  50 cal rolling block for my 50th. Matched set of ‘51 navy’s for my 51st. Gotta find something with a 52 for next year. 

We hit 37 years this past June. She married me 'cause she likes sales...can't resist anything half off!

Congrats to everybody. Jersey Bratt and I have only been together for 11 years, we both had to have a few side trips,  but they (the 11 years)  have been great. I have a shooting partner. Never happened before. Lovin my SASS family.

Imis

Archived