SASS Wire Forum

a question .....

Some may say it's childish; some may say it's in poor taste.  And it may be all that.

I think it's about the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!  :lol:

"Let's Go Brandon!"

1760825978_LetsGoBrandon.jpg.d61a4312725d681b7d76ec697a61b5fd.jpg

3 minutes ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

Some may say it's childish; some may say it's in poor taste.  And it may be all that.

I think it's about the funniest thing I've seen in a LONG time!  :lol:

"Let's Go Brandon!"

Thank You

It makes so much more sense now, ..... and I fully understand the implication of it's use.  :)

Unfortunately, being from another nation, I would not feel justified in using the phrase ....

..... comfortable, yes ... but justified, no.  :mellow:

Thank You again for helping me understand some of the strangeness of the "American Lexicon"  :)

Howdy,

I find I dont WANT out much anymore.

Did ya here lions get the virus?

Tell them to wear a mask???

Volunteers????

hahahaha

Best

CR

4 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Thank You again for helping me understand some of the strangeness of the "American Lexicon"  :)

If you understand it you are light years ahead of the rest of us. ;)

14 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Thank You Ma'am ....

..... maybe he was being "politically correct" ....   ;)

NO, she wasn't.

She was trying to spin what was being yelled so loud by a few tens of thousands of race fans that it was clearly understood when it was being picked up by her microphone while she was doing post race interviews at a 2 2/3 mile super speedway.

I don't know if it was just trying to distract from the profanity or the political message.  These days, it's a coin flip.

The winner of the race was a guy (Brandon) from a small, single car race team that the casual race fan will have never heard of that made more with the win than they did the entirety of last season.

Don't you feel better? To have that guy, who's obviously so much smarter than you because he has a YouTube channel, tell you what you think. They're THAT not only are you cussing the idiot in the White House, but you also want a return to whatever...

Isn't that what the news does? Tell us what we heard and what we're thinking?

How is he any different from them?

On 10/23/2021 at 8:42 AM, sassnetguy50 said:

It will be memorialized forever with these.  Imagine your great grandkids finding this at a gun show in 100 years and thinking "that Brandon must've been the best driver."

https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-letsgo-15-stripped-lower-receiver-pre-order-ships-in-approximately-10-12-weeks.html

The last time PSA came out with a Dementia Joe themed lower, "Angry Joe AR-14" during the primary campaign in honor of Joe's tour of a Detroit area Chrysler factory under construction where he was talking to IBEW members.  One impertinent member who asked Joe about his promise to ban AR Rifles.  Joe's response referred to AR14's.  The lower is stamped with another Joeism, "Dog faced pony soldier" which he called a women when she asked him another question he didn't like.  I showed my wife the add for the lower just for her to get a laugh; however, she told me to buy it  From it I built a lower with Fostech ECHO II binary trigger & folding stock adapter.

Angry Joe.pdf

For those who don't have PDF on their phone,  here you go.....

Snip-it_1635111537073.jpg.2161c40f0aefcd3d9c889a9f3b367e8f.jpg

Archived