SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Buckles - For Sale

Cholla

I will have the following items at Bordertown. #15 Small buckle is $40. #1-12 Large Buckles are $50. #13-14 Extra large rectangle buckle is $60. Bolo tie is $80. Knife sheath for 5" blade is $60. Hatband made from rattlesnake bones is $90. Small purse is $35 for this one only. All of the lacing is real calf lacing.

I DO NOT recommend these for gun belts.

I have added more pictures.

IMG_2185.JPG

IMG_2186_LI.jpg

IMG_2188.JPG

IMG_2184_LI.jpg

Unsolicited plug here.

Two years ago Cholla made me a hat band and belt buckle on relatively short notice, got them into my hands quickly, and the quality is really, really good.

Still use the hat band as part of my match persona and drag out the buckle for other events.

Well done, Cholla.

Too bad I am not going to Border Town would love that bolo tie and knife sheath.

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

8 hours ago, SGT. QUINCANNON, SASS #32999 said:

Tell me about the duster, please

It is a size 4 Driza Bone riding coat. I am 5' 11" and 190 pounds and it's a little short and small for me. I would like $75 in person at Bordertown. If it doesn't sell, I'll post photos here.

I’m staying at Tombstone Territory RV Resort space E11 if anyone wants to inspect the items. I will bring them with me when I’m at Bordertown. I’ll be in a light blue Jeep JKU Wrangler with a cloth top. 

I can ship them. The black powder kit is not regulated in most states and can ship USPS. I think TN is one of the states I can ship it to.

the pistol is .45 (.440) caliber. 

9 hours ago, Cholla said:

I can ship them. The black powder kit is not regulated in most states and can ship USPS. I think TN is one of the states I can ship it to.

the pistol is .45 (.440) caliber. 

I will take the dice cup and derringer kit.

When you get home, let me know shipping cost.

I think you are correct with Tennessee but will wait for your doublecheck. If FFL is needed, I will PM details as needed.

My shipping address will be in your PM shortly. Enjoy your trip. Please reply to my PM with your desired payment options as you have time.

I have bought from Cholla in the past and his work with the snake skins is very good.  I have found what he says you can take it to the bank.

On 10/19/2021 at 9:20 PM, Cholla said:

I can ship...

On 10/20/2021 at 6:51 AM, John Kloehr said:

I will take the dice cup and derringer kit.

... I will PM details as needed.

And the gold is going out on the morning stage per my PM.

BTT for anything you have left

• Cholla changed the title to Rattlesnake Buckles - Hat Band For Sale

Just got my buckle and bolo and you sent me your first place ribbon for the bolo.  .  Why didn't u keep your ribbon?  Great work as always.  Happy

16 minutes ago, Happy Appy said:

Just got my buckle and bolo and you sent me your first place ribbon for the bolo.  .  Why didn't u keep your ribbon?  Great work as always.  Happy

It's kinda a tradition thing that I see out here with the Hopi and Navajo. They enter their art in a show/sale and if sold, the ribbon goes with the art. I figured I would do the same.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Needle-Nose-Tom said:

Hey there Cholla, you still have the hat band available? If so I will take it. 

I still have it. PM inbound.

• Cholla changed the title to Rattlesnake Buckles - For Sale

Knife sheath sold pending funds. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I gotta send a shout out to this hombre! You may not be able to see it well but this is my favorite, everyday buckle and I'm telling you, GET ONE! Mine was the XL but I'm 6'6" 250lbs so take that into account.

Screenshot_20220617-203223_Photos.jpg

Archived