SASS Wire Forum

Superman?

Superman's name is changing to "Jon Kent" and he is a gay transexual transvestite.  The Superman moto is changing from "Truth, Justice and the American Way" to "Truth, Justice and a better tomorrow."  Yep, the left is truly changing America to a better place.

I read that.

Actually, it's Superman's son... and he's "bi-," not "gay transexual transvestite."  Not that it matters - not on my reading list.  

Personally, I'll stick with Mighty Mouse!  ^_^

Mighty Mouse Vinyl Sticker  3in. x 2.3in. image 1

21 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Can you imagine his 'lovers' exploding?   I won't mention WHY.

:lol:

..........Widder

I remember an old Sex to Sexty magazine cartoon with Superman and Lois.  I won't go into the details but the caption was "She shouldn't have done that."

2 minutes ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I remember an old Sex to Sexty magazine cartoon with Superman and Lois.  I won't go into the details but the caption was "She shouldn't have done that."

I remember one where she disappointedly looked at him sideways and said "Do you have to do everything faster than a speeding bullet?"

:ph34r:

5 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Superman's name is changing to "Jon Kent" and he is a gay transexual transvestite.  The Superman moto is changing from "Truth, Justice and the American Way" to "Truth, Justice and a better tomorrow."  Yep, the left is truly changing America to a better place.

He’s bisexual from what I read and it’s Superman’s son who is taking over duties on earth while Pops is on some other mission . The son apparently falls in love with a reporter, male of course. 

Truth justice an a better tomorrow!! Unbelievable!!!:blink:

6 hours ago, Cypress Sun said:

Gay transexual transvestite....what in the hell is that?

Almost circles back to straight hetero woman loving man, somehow.

4 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

This is just disgusting, :angry: but not nearly as much as those that think this stuff up, and then try to push it on everyone else.

I would not purchase this type of comic book to use as bathroom tissue, much less read.

I'll stick to Sgt. Rock and The Haunted Tank over Superheroes anyday.

This gives new meaning to the "Man of Steel."

Perhaps the new Batman (also woke) will be "Buns of Iron" and have a dalliance with the new "Man of Steel".
At this point in time, we have turned a blind eye to all the latest Hollywood tripe.
Recycling old plots with new woke themes will not garner any of our dollars.

21 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Can you imagine his 'lovers' exploding?   I won't mention WHY.

:lol:

..........Widder

There was a paper written called 'Man Of Steel, Woman if Kleenex.'

About why a kryptonian with his powers should not mate with a human

22 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

This is what happens when the left controls most print and news media. Brainwashing 101.

Plus one to Sixgun and as Dennis Prager says, “The left ruins everything they touch”!

41 minutes ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

This is exactly what happens when there is no strong father figure present and you have to substitute with "something" from the media.

Don't you know? Haven't you heard? Strong father figures are sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynistic, and don't let kids eat Pop Tarts. 

Goes along with California's new law mandating that toy displays must be gender neutral.  Of course this won't be a problem this Christmas since all the toys are sitting off-shore on container ships.

Archived