SASS Wire Forum

Homemade Vegemite

Alpo

If you are like me, and cannot understand half of what she is saying, if you go to the YouTube page for this came from, in the description she gives the recipe.

That bottom one was not supposed to be the video again. It was supposed to be a link. Let's try this.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ_kiBVaj58

It worked. I blame otto for the first screw up.

Actually I've gotten to the point where I blame otto for everything that goes wrong on the internet.

21 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

vomit-phobia-e1462279966764.jpg.843eb8036eaa3b817fa9625be998a2e0.jpg

D*#&, pumpkin spice           GW

5 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I couldn't understand half of what she said, didn't recognize any of the ingredients, and think the end result looked  like crankcase drippings.

Your reputation is intact..ya' meaney :P

8 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I couldn't understand half of what she said, didn't recognize any of the ingredients, and think the end result looked  like crankcase drippings.

Yeah.  Sounds like it turns out being just like the real thing, doesn't it?:D

Alpo,

I'm pretty certain that video is in violation of at least 2 chemical or biological weapon non-proliferation treaties.

13 hours ago, Alpo said:

If you are like me, and cannot understand half of what she is saying, if you go to the YouTube page for this came from, in the description she gives the recipe.

Wanting to make homemade vegemite is proof you should be taken away in a straitjacket and heavily medicated

Archived