SASS Wire Forum

Still wondering if I shoulda kept quiet

DeaconKC

Yesterday I went to a Golden Corral buffet. Decent food, really clean and had a nice meal. Was on my way to get dessert and saw 4 bikers come in. These were actual 1%ers, wearing  colors on their vests. They aren't bothering anyone, but some STUPID kid, looked about 17 mouths off to one of the bikers with "Get your stupid, slow F$%^$ A&% out of the way". I can see in the biker's eyes this kid is about to get gut stomped right there. Why I decided to speak up I don't know but I look at this kid and tel him "Kid, you are messing with a real biker. Before you get gut stomped and go to the hospital, you better apologize and get out of his way. He is not gonna be disrespected by a twerp like you." I guess some instinct for survival finally kicked in and the kid did apologize and ran for his mommy. The biker's girl looked at me and asked how I knew that. Told her worked Corrections for 26 years, all high risk or max prisons. I guess I just didn't want to see the biker go to jail for dishing out what the punk had coming...

I'd say all's well that ends well, no harm done. You may well have saved the kid an @$$ whoopin' he probably needed and the biker a trip to jail or worse. I probably would have kept my mouth shut but you may well have done the right thing.

JHC

spock logical analysis.jpg

You did the right thing not so much for the big mouth punk but for the biker. He could have been in a lot of trouble! 

The kid probably won’t learn and will get his lesson elsewhere.  At least his education when he eventually receives it won’t spoil your dinner.  I admire your courage in speaking up, not sure I could have brought myself to intervene.

My Grandfather was a 1%r 

My Father was a 1%r.

I was a 1%r all my life .

Now one of my Son's is a 1%r.

Unfortunately a lot of Rich urban Bikers today are  1%r Sons of Anarchy wannabes in there minds 

Every guy with a Harley a Leather jacket and a patch thinks he is a 1%r in his head .

In reality he's lucky if he's a 50%r

If you think the guy is a 1%r he probably is Not .

You will know if he is a real 1%r if he is .

That's why it's called 1%

So Saith The Rooster

Archived