SASS Wire Forum

Great customer service from RCBS

Diamond Curly SASS#57086

I called customer service at RCBS to obtain a new handle for my Partner Single Stage press. I bought the press 26 years ago and the handle was stripped and would not tighten up. They said that taking the old press apart to replace the handle parts could lead to more broken parts decided to just mail me out a complete new press. No questions asked if I was the original owner or what caused the handle to break only saying they were mailing me a new replacement. Customer service based in the continental USA is more efficient than one based overseas. Thought I would share a good experience with an American product. DC

I have always had good luck with any RCBS product I have purchased.

11 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

As far as I am concerned, RCBS is the gold standard for reloading equipment!

For sure...has been that way for 30 or 40 years.

2 hours ago, Big Sage, SASS #49891 Life said:

For sure...has been that way for 30 or 40 years.

Never had a problem with all my dealings with RCBS.  I first started using their dies when they were operating out of a garage.

They are the best! I have a RCBS Electric shell prep center it was about 15 years old and the electric motor started to go I called them to see if I could buy a motor and they said no need to do that they would send me a new prep center, that was outstanding! And after fifty years of reloading with RCBS products that was not the first thing they took care of for me! 

I just called RCBS earlier this week.  They are sending me a part for a die set from 1982.  No charge.  

Was looking for an old shell holder for a 16 gauge shotgun and emailed RCBS to see if they still had them. They emailed back and said it was discontinued but they would look around for it. Got an email yesterday that they found one and are sending it to me at no charge! Holy cats, what a company. My next couple buys will definitely be RCBS just to support such a company!

Archived