SASS Wire Forum

SOLD: Non-SASS but cool - Rossi Interarms 62 SA Nickel - Winchester 1890 Gallery Clone - 22LR Takedown

Trigger Aaron

Now here's one you don't come by often!

This is a Rossi 62 SA Takedown rifle, in the nicer nickel finish. Re-live your childhood... or your father's childhood... or your grandfather's childhood... I guess it depends how old ya are  

This awesome tube-fed .22LR is super accurate and SUPER fun. Real nice, light rifle for plinking. Imagine yourself back at the Fair of olden days!

This is the 22LR only version, there is some info out there on how to enable it to feed 22 short and long as well, but I haven't dug much into it.

I'd like $499 local here in Oregon, or I'd consider shipping it if I really had to. I would be up for trades for Cowboy guns in .357 or a SASS legal 12ga shotgun. (So far only have a Uberti clone so I'll need another revolver, too)

Check out those pictures, she's a looker!!!

Thanks!!

IMG_2608.JPG

IMG_2609.JPG

IMG_2610.JPG

IMG_2611.JPG

IMG_2612.JPG

IMG_2613.JPG

IMG_2614.JPG

IMG_2615.JPG

2 hours ago, Krazy Kajun said:

Bump for a cool gun.....I've got one of those and they are fun to shoot. 

Kajun

I have blued one that I won as a club giveaway....an absolute riot to shoot, keep the trigger pulled and rack away!!!! 

Never had a misfire, jam or any problem with it at all.

• Trigger Aaron changed the title to SOLD: Non-SASS but cool - Rossi Interarms 62 SA Nickel - Winchester 1890 Gallery Clone - 22LR Takedown

Archived