SASS Wire Forum

Our brave police force! :-)

Well I am sure that this was a setup, because Halloween is coming. Otherwise why have a camera following two cops in a graveyard at night?

But "can ya really blame 'em?"

Hmmmm. Lemme think now. It's night, and I am in some dark scary area. Someone sticks a knife in me and I make a gurgling howly scream.

I don't want the cops to turn around and run in fear. I want them to come find out what made the noise, so they can shoot the knifer and call an ambulance for me.

So yeah, I can blame 'em.

I think they were brave....

They ran back to ascertain the situation.

I did not see anything leaking down their pants, either.

I figure a lot of folks would have just keeled over in a faint.  

Besides, the Bible says the dead are dead, and know nothing...so, in that case, we know it is a living human making that noise. Besides, they were out there in a graveyard because someone called in with an issue out there. That means they were set up for this. 

6 hours ago, Alpo said:

Well I am sure that this was a setup, because Halloween is coming. Otherwise why have a camera following two cops in a graveyard at night?

But "can ya really blame 'em?"

Hmmmm. Lemme think now. It's night, and I am in some dark scary area. Someone sticks a knife in me and I make a gurgling howly scream.

I don't want the cops to turn around and run in fear. I want them to come find out what made the noise, so they can shoot the knifer and call an ambulance for me.

So yeah, I can blame 'em.

Maybe it was the car camera given the angle and lights.  Agreed, it was a setup.  The question is were they in on it?

Many years ago we were called out on a inmate who had fled from one of our IDOC Boot Camps. It's o'dark-thirty and my team is out searching a National Park [Shawnee] with flashlights and flood lights. All of a sudden I see movement and a bush starts rustling...I yell "Let me see your hands NOW!" Here come other officers at the run and I'll be if a big old raccoon doesn't come out from behind the bush! Thank God I didn't shoot him, or I never would have heard the end of it.

2 hours ago, DocWard said:

Barn owl.

I heard that just before daybreak while I was in a stand on opening day of deer season.

I dang near gave up hunting that day.

:ph34r:

22 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

I heard that just before daybreak while I was in a stand on opening day of deer season.

I dang near gave up hunting that day.

:ph34r:

My brother and I were camping on family property down in Kentucky once when one decided to let out about three shrieks. We were both certain someone had been murdered. I don't believe either one of us slept that night, and we both kept our hands on our pistols.

Archived