SASS Wire Forum

Get paid $12K in cash plus another $6K in incentives to move to West Virgina

30 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

Not nearly enough!’:lol:

21 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Not nearly enough!’:lol:

I didn’t mean to dig on WV, I just think 12k is not enough to make me move anywhere! I’m not rich but 12k to relocate is not that much of an incentive unless I was going there anyway.

Pat, if you’re planning on moving there by all means take advantage of it! ;)

• Like 3

A little part of me is tempted, I did a quick search and the cost of living in WV is about $10 k less than CT.   Add the $12 k being offered, which will cover the cost of the move with some left over and by the end of the first full tax year in WV and I should be ahead at between $8-$10 k.

My best friend, while in the Navy, was from Huntington, West Virginia. Met his family when they came to the base for a visit. If they were any indication of the typical West Virginians, then there are some great folks there.

A really beautiful State, for sure.

Were it not for my grandson being here, I'd make the move for the two years, in a heartbeat.

If I was existing in a marxist State, I'd dang sure make the move. I noted that the majority of the applicants were from Kalifornia. Duh...no brainer. 

You'd have to be crazier than I was that dry year, not to make the move. 

Great Post S.D.. Thanks.

W.K.  

• Like 2

I researched it. I would have to be working remotely then move to West Virginia and continue to work remotely. 

When I move to West Virginia the only work I plan to do is what I want to do when I want to do it and it will not involve being “employed”.  ;)

Thank you anyway @Sedalia Dave

• Like 2