SASS Wire Forum

Firelands Saturday Oct 16

Rye Miles #13621

Firelands is shooting Saturday, sign up 8:30 safety meeting at 9:30. We shoot 5 stages but you can reshoot the first one and we score the best time. 

.22's are allowed as well as a modified Wild Bunch. Those shooters are scored separately.

This may be our last shoot.

If the weather is okay in November we may have one. We'll keep you posted.

See ya'll at the range!

RyeB)

Hey Rye, sign me up and put my total time of 100 seconds just in case I might be late for the shoot.:P:lol:

BTW, make it a Clean Shoot too.  Ah, don't forget my prize ribbons.  Oh! and my door prize too.  And 50/50 prize too.  Anything else I forgot.

Oh yeah, don't forget to get my lunch.:lol::lol::lol:

MISS YOU GUYS.  Say howdy to everybody.  Hopefully it won't be too cold for you guys this winter.  Really nice sunny days down here and enjoying our retirement. We will be back to CAS pretty soon, just finishing the house down here.  Be safe.  

11 hours ago, I. M. Crossdraw, SASS# 8321 said:

Hey Rye, sign me up and put my total time of 100 seconds just in case I might be late for the shoot.:P:lol:

BTW, make it a Clean Shoot too.  Ah, don't forget my prize ribbons.  Oh! and my door prize too.  And 50/50 prize too.  Anything else I forgot.

Oh yeah, don't forget to get my lunch.:lol::lol::lol:

MISS YOU GUYS.  Say howdy to everybody.  Hopefully it won't be too cold for you guys this winter.  Really nice sunny days down here and enjoying our retirement. We will be back to CAS pretty soon, just finishing the house down here.  Be safe.  

Wish you could make it for real!! We all miss you and Lady Crossdraw too! BTW Hershey is getting back to shooting!! I sold him my wooden cart for $50.00, I wanted to give it to him but he insisted on paying me! I gave him some .38 brass and some SG shells. He's got most everything he needs now. What a character!:D

Hope the hurricanes and tropical storms and big a%^ bugs don't bother you too much!  How's the mosquitos down there? I heard you could ride on them! Any flying cockroaches yet??:P:lol:

Just kidding enjoy your new home!;)

16 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Wish you could make it for real!! We all miss you and Lady Crossdraw too! BTW Hershey is getting back to shooting!! I sold him my wooden cart for $50.00, I wanted to give it to him but he insisted on paying me! I gave him some .38 brass and some SG shells. He's got most everything he needs now. What a character!:D

Hope the hurricanes and tropical storms and big a%^ bugs don't bother you too much!  How's the mosquitos down there? I heard you could ride on them! Any flying cockroaches yet??:P:lol:

Just kidding enjoy your new home!;)

Yep, I know  Hershey is going back to shooting, he's been calling me lots of time as far as reloading, gun parts and such.  I appreciate you helping him out.  I have scolded him for selling all his guns I told him to keep one set of guns in case he wants to be back to CAS.  Stubborn man, but eventually he got most of his stuff.:wacko:

No hurricanes so far.  Really nice down here.  The house is almost finish.  Just enjoying retirement.  We will back to shooting pretty soon, as soon as I get my reloading room ready.  It's getting there.

One day, we will go up there and shoot for real.  We miss everybody.  

We'll still be enjoying Fall color in Pennsylvania.

Not yet to its peak, but still lots of beautiful spots.

Y'all have fun!

--Dawg

Only 15 shooters but the weather turned out perfect! 60 and sunny, good stages and fun people. 

We may be shooting in November depending on the weather. We’ll keep ya posted!B)

Consarn it, I was at a gun show all weekend.
But now I own a Blackhawk in .41 magnum.  

Archived