SASS Wire Forum

Does anybody remember the posts ?

It was a shoot em 'up type Cowboy theme with Cowboys, Indians bad guys, good guys, Saloon girls etc.

Danged if I remember the title..we all contributed with a story line of our own & it all came together very well.

Refresh my memory.........me & Rooster Ron Wayne would like to know !!

I wish I had a copy of one that I started, and then I just sat back and let it run.

Me and SmuteyeJohn and Rolan Kraps went to Mexico, where we got arrested for participating in an illegal dice game. I telegraphed Patches asking for bail money, but instead Toostone launched a rescue mission to break us out of the calabosa.

When I returned to SASS and the Saloon in 2016 I tried a couple of times to get an old timey Saloon style story going but folks on here were / are afflicted with ADD or ADHD or CRS or something and it was like herding cats ridden by 2 year olds. I gave up. It hasn’t changed since…:lol:

24 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

When I returned to SASS and the Saloon in 2016 I tried a couple of times to get an old timey Saloon style story going but folks on here were / are afflicted with ADD or ADHD or CRS or something and it was like herding cats ridden by 2 year olds. I gave up. It hasn’t changed since…:lol:

............ kinda like the "Meme Thread" ........

:ph34r:

7 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

I remember it but can't recall the title. Calico Mary started it if I remember correctly

I'm thinkin' that's the one ......

Thanks SD..

2 hours ago, Painted Mohawk SASS 77785 said:

I'm thinkin' that's the one ......

Thanks SD..

@Painted Mohawk SASS 77785,

It's the one I gave the link to earlier. ;)

Snip-it_1634167712173.thumb.jpg.53031049c7b14be52cb1f24515b4cf35.jpg

Archived