SASS Wire Forum

For Sale - Pants for shorter cowboys $5 each or Free for Buckaroo's or Young Gun shooter's

Some of these pants show more wear, but for sale at bargain price of $5 each.  Buyer pays shipping.

Special deal for Buckaroo's.  If they are for a Buckaroo or Young Gun shooter, I'll make this a better deal.  Just pay the shipping cost and any Buckaroo or Young Gun shooter, can have the pants for free. 

1  -  Wah Maker, waist 34 inseam 25

2  - no name saddle pants, waist 34 inseam 26

3  - Wah Maker, waist 34 inseam 25

4  - Frontier Classics, waist 34 inseam 24 note: some damage by right pocket, needs to be sewn.

1-4 are heading to Not Dead Ed for a Buckaroo to play cowboy.

Sold to Will Burn Powder  5  - Gap straight leg, waist 34 inseam 32 1/2

6  - Wrangler (Black), waist 34 inseam 25

7  - Horsefly's (Blue), waist 34 inseam 25 1/2

I should be able to fit 5 pairs of of these shorter pants in a large flat rate box, 3 in a medium fr box and 1 pair in a padded envelope.  

Pay by check, money order, or (PayPal Family and friends) items will be shipped in USPS buyer pays shipping.  Total shipping to be determined based on number of items purchased.  Will combine items for shipping if purchasing multiple items to minimize shipping costs.

I prefer using USPS priority flat rate boxes with tracking.   $16.25 for medium and $22.15 for large, padded envelope is $9.30.

Boomer pants 1-4.JPG

Boomer pants 5-7.JPG

Something to think about folks is if these are a little too short remember, you most likely will be wearing tall boots so a little short just means easier to tuck in.

Won't fit me but someones gonna be happy soon.

Best luck to all

23 minutes ago, Earl Brasse, SASS #3562 said:

Something to think about folks is if these are a little too short remember, you most likely will be wearing tall boots so a little short just means easier to tuck in.

Won't fit me but someones gonna be happy soon.

Best luck to all

That's right.  I bought a pair of used trousers when I was starting out that are about 6" too short, come to mid-calf.  Inside my boots, nobody knows!  I still wear them.  These are a bargain.

30 minutes ago, J.S. Sooner, SASS #73526 said:

If they are for a Buckaroo, I'll make this a better deal.  Just pay the shipping cost and any Buckaroo can have the pants for free. 

Talked with my Friend with the buckaroo,  he says I’ll take #1-2-3 and 4 please.   I’ll PM you on where to send the gold.  This’ll help him out a bunch.  

Jim I can wear pair number 5 if you want to add it to my pile :) 

• J.S. Sooner, SASS #73526 changed the title to For Sale - Pants for shorter cowboys $5 each or Free for Buckaroo's or Young Gun shooter's

Archived