SASS Wire Forum

Selling my Marlin 1892 rifle. 32 Colt and ammo REDUCED TO 700 SOLD

Selling a nice Marlin 1892 rifle, nice wood, patina finish , good strong bore. Caliber 32 Colt/ 32 Rimfire. Gun has CF firing pin in it, good shooter, very good overall condition.

Included will be 50 rounds of 32 Short Colt ammo.  More ammo available at extra cost. Asking $700 plus $45 shipping.SOLD

Partial trades of a Ruger 51/2" Super Blackhawk will be considered.

20210815_183238.jpg

Howdy Pards

Reminded me of a match yrs ago. A buddy brot his 1892 Marlin in 32 Short Colt. It was a genuine period rifle from the closing days of the Old West. One stage had poppers 40-50 yds out. The 44 and 45 rifles went BOOM followed by a CLANG. The Marlin? It went pop followed by a ping.

It was shorely a purty thang … as is that beautiful piece offered by the gunsmith, sass#3.

Adios 

Fort Reno Kid 

• the gunsmith,sass#3075 changed the title to Selling my Marlin 1892 rifle. 32 Colt and ammo REDUCED TO 700
  • the gunsmith,sass#3075 changed the title to Selling my Marlin 1892 rifle. 32 Colt and ammo REDUCED TO 700 SOLD
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi gunsmith: I have checked the forum site and have not got any notice from you about shipping.  I sent you a note on Dec. 3, about the usps money order  and a copy of my dealers FFl#. I assume that you did receive it.  Would you please update me about shipping the rifle and ammo.  Thanjk you Pachaug Kid/BillSticht

gunsmith #3075:  have  not received any message thru the forum.  send to my email:   ssticht@sbcglobal.net  Thank you.

Picked up the Marlin and ammo from my dealer.  The Marlin is in great shape   It was nice doing business with you.  Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.

Archived