SASS Wire Forum

CT Bushwackers '21 Buzzard Boil was Great!

Reverend P. Babcock Chase

Thank you again to our sponsors and to everyone that helped throughout the weekend. We couldn’t have done it without you!!!

Congrats to our 3 Clean Shooters: Catfish Cal, Dillon Van Cleef, and Milo Sierra.

Congrats to our Top Male / Top Female: Tyler Tornado and Dueling Des

Congrats to our Team Shootoff Winners: Dead Eye Dick and Tyler Tornado.

Thanks again!

Hey Moe, Milo Sierra, Double Tap Taylor

If you like your shotgun come to the Buzzard Boil 2022:  http://ctvalleybushwackers.com    All 12 stages were either 6+ or 8+ shotgun shells

12 stages and a shoot off with ALL shooters, not just the top shooters  and a REALLY good meal at the banquet.

With some matches moving around next year MAYBE we can finally get there!! The CT Valley Bushwhackers are so supportive of me…and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart …I want to come shoot with y’all! Case of SG shells sounds FUN! :wub:

@Chantry 10ga with Full BP?

Hugs and appreciation!

Scarlett

57 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

@Chantry 10ga with Full BP?

Nope, I don't have that many brass hulls, that thing is too heavy for 12 stages and I have an aversion to multiple burns from very hot barrels

I shot the heathen smokeless

2 hours ago, Double Tap Taylor said:

Thank you Scarlett, next year already has dates October 7, 8, 9 2022. Unfortunate it is same as Land Run. 

Dang it! I’m already committed to Landrun as Sponsor and Posse Marshal. ONE DAY!!! I’ll still help with Bushwhackers!!

Hugs!

Scarlett

Archived