SASS Wire Forum

Jeopardy

Looks like the boy threw the game.

I wonder if he just got tired of being on or if someone threatened his family if he didn't loose tonight.

I think those two other contestants were too quick for him. They both were winning almost from the beginning. They screwed up his strategy. The guy that won got two of the Double Jeopardies. He was pretty quick and so was the lady!

11 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Looks like the boy threw the game.

I wonder if he just got tired of being on or if someone threatened his family if he didn't loose tonight.

8 hours ago, Hardpan Curmudgeon SASS #8967 said:

I hate to think it, but you may both be correct.  :(

You guys have your tinfoil hats on when you watch this show? Why didn't they do that to Ken Jennings or the James guy? :blink:

6 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

28 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I think those two other contestants were too quick for him. They both were winning almost from the beginning. They screwed up his strategy. The guy that won got two of the Double Jeopardies. He was pretty quick and so was the lady!

Yes, they were quick and knew the answers, but Matt gave a couple of answers, including his answer on Final Jeopardy, that were far out in left field. He knows better!

He took a dive.

3 minutes ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Yes, they were quick and knew the answers, but Matt gave a couple of answers, including his answer on Final Jeopardy, that were far out in left field. He knows better!

He took a dive.

Sorry I'll never believe that and unless you have proof I think you're the one that's way out in left field! :P

Archived