SASS Wire Forum

***SOLD***Shoulder holster for Sheriff's model Vaquero, 3 1/2" barrel***SOLD***

Cherokee Slim

***Everything has Sold*************Sold my last bird's head grip, 3 1/2" barreled NMV a while back and have no further need of these holsters.  The shoulder holster saw the most use, I really liked this one a lot, followed by the little belt holster with the basket weave stamping.  But all were great holsters - just have no use for them now that I've gone to a Freedom Arms short-barreled Model 83 for my primary carry gun.  All prices are plus shipping.

How about $125 shipped, within the US, for the shoulder holster  --  it's the only one left.

Shoulder holster: John Wesley Hardin style with .45 loops. Maker is stamped in two places- "T. Christensen Maker Early Times Leather Co." Doesn't have tie-down straps like I've seen on most Hardin styled shoulder holsters, but it doesn't seem to need them as I never had any problems drawing the pistol.  $125

Chest rig: no maker stamped anywhere on the leather but appears to be decently constructed.  Only used it a few times as I preferred the shoulder holster.  $75- SOLD

small medium brown belt holster w/snap closure, basket-weave stamping, straight up carry position.  Fits 1 1/2" belt, could probably squeeze a 1 3/4" through. $35 - SOLD - to QDG

belt holster, dark brown with star decorations stamped on lower section. Heavy, stiff leather, fits up to 2 1/2" belt and has a forward cant carry position.   $40 - SOLD

Thanks

20211011_124512.jpg

20211011_124519.jpg

20211011_124543.jpg

Cherokee , I'll take the 2nd to last holster, the basket weaved holster. 

Happy trails, PM shipping information and I'll do the same.

QDG/Mike

The crazy computer strikes again. Don't part with it I'll try to fix it. O.K.?

QDG

Cherokee, can't figure this out, but I want the holster. Any suggestions pardner? QDG/Mike

13 hours ago, Quick Draw Granpaw #48525 said:

Cherokee, can't figure this out, but I want the holster. Any suggestions pardner? QDG/Mike

QDG,  

I sent an e-mail late yesterday to an address I have for you from a deal we did a couple of years ago - ended with  sbcglobal............  Didn't hear anything back from you so I'm guessing this is no longer a good address.

It's correct sorry for the delay 2904 Bralorne Ct Bakersfield, Ca 93309. Will need your address.

QDG/Mike

• Cherokee Slim changed the title to Shoulder holster for Sheriff's model Vaquero, 3 1/2" barrel

Cherokee, got the holster this afternoon, it's the right one.  belt holster with snap  strap, basket weaved.

Thanks again

Mike

• Cherokee Slim changed the title to ***SOLD***Shoulder holster for Sheriff's model Vaquero, 3 1/2" barrel***SOLD***

Archived