SASS Wire Forum

Dang dog

Alpo

210432635_IMG_20211010_1936412582.thumb.jpg.702fa37f935b9ab192adc2d8cb0e97e2.jpg

You have to blow it up some to see this. I'm sitting here watching a movie and all of a sudden the television goes off. Now if you blow that picture up, you will see that right in front of her nose is a little red dot. Right next to that little red dot is the on off button. La stupida there just casually walked over and bumped it with her nose, and turned my damn TV off.

I fed her before I fed myself. She had already had her "after dinner go outside to take a leak", then came back in and shared a Nutty Buddy with me. We always spend quality time. I actually think it was accidental - she just turned her head and bumped it.

But maybe not.

Still bound to be better than mine.  My yellow lab sits on the front porch.  Vandals come as she sits up, and turns her head as they walk by to douse my front porch with sacks of flour and finally walks away while they finish.   A second yellow lab never showed and the anatolian shepherd can be heard howling at them on the video recording the event. 

Archived