SASS Wire Forum

Pooler & Jones Shotshell Belt Restoration John Slaughter Style

Rube Burrows

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

You seem to be missing both a seegar and a bowtie. B)

Actually have the cigar in hand but not one of the big fat ones like him. I didn’t have a bow tie like his but did tie the shirt strings in a bow. Also didn’t have the leg chaps or whatever they are called. Just made due with what I had available. 

7 hours ago, watab kid said:

nice looking results 

Thanks. 

Wasn't sure about the chaps, but the bottom of your picture is darker than his, so I let that one slide. :) And I noticed that you tied your shirt strings into a bow. Give you a B for effort on that one. ;)

Can't see the seegar though. Thought I could see the end of it down by your little finger, but after a third look decided it was your coattail. :P

3 hours ago, Alpo said:

Wasn't sure about the chaps, but the bottom of your picture is darker than his, so I let that one slide. :) And I noticed that you tied your shirt strings into a bow. Give you a B for effort on that one. ;)

Can't see the seegar though. Thought I could see the end of it down by your little finger, but after a third look decided it was your coattail. :P

Screenshot 2021-10-11 104038.jpg

• Rube Burrows changed the title to Pooler & Jones Shotshell Belt Restoration John Slaughter Style

Archived