SASS Wire Forum

Kentucky State Match 2022!!

Cat A Tonic

The KY State Match is scheduled for April 21 - April 23, 2022!  Mark it down on your calendars!!!  Our 2021 match was a success, thanks to all of you who attended, helped, supported, etc.  Additional information, applications and release forms can be found on our website: ponderosa-pines.    I've also attached both forms below.   You can contact us at ponderosapinesposse@gmail.com with any questions.  We look forward to seeing you there! 

Agreement Of Release .pdf KY State Championship Entry Form-2022.pdf

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve got it on my calendar! Hope to make it this time! :D

Hugs!

Scarlett

• 3 months later...

The countdown begins! KY State will be here before you know it!  April 21-23. Get those apps in and join us for blasting fun and camaraderie!  On-site camping, with majestic views, is still available (yes, with electric).  You can find the app, release form and more info on our website: ponderosa-pines.com. I’ll be posting shooter lists periodically.  If you have questions, you can shoot us an email at ponderosapinespose@gmail.com. Can’t wait to see everyone there!

We will be headed down this year for the first time.  Hotel booked and apps in the mail.  
What does the pro steel match consist of?  FMJ Bullets or Lead like cowboy?

Also excited for wild bunch.  

Anyone coming to KY State match got shotgun primers (Federal or Winchester) they would trade for Federal Small pistol primers, have 1000 would trade even for Federal or Winchester 209s.  I would prefer to trade for the full 100 and not partials.

Before anyone ask, no they are not for sales if no trade happens.  I don't use them for CAS, but I does use them.

On 2/12/2022 at 8:20 PM, Doc Altman SASS#74468 said:

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to miss it this year (damn family reunion!), but planning on seeing you guys at Black Gold!

Thanks, Cat!!

We’ll miss you, but we may still cross paths before BG!

• 2 weeks later...

That must have been why you asked when I was coming up next week.

KY state, cant wait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2022 at 9:18 PM, Three Gun Cole said:

I’ll get signed up soon,  looking forward to shooting Kentucky state match again.

3GC

Great! We’ll be looking out for your entry. Lots of shooters from IN, MI and OH this year…We’re taking the “south” over!

6 hours ago, Cat A Tonic said:

Great! We’ll be looking out for your entry. Lots of shooters from IN, MI and OH this year…We’re taking the “south” over!

Just wondering if you have a new category. Yankee  :lol:

1 hour ago, Uncle Ethan # 94321 said:

Just wondering if you have a new category. Yankee 

Yep.  We call 'em targets.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived