SASS Wire Forum

Prayers up for Ms. Allie Mo

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I had the IR biopsy today and the doctor came by. He said it's in a bad place. He'll know more tomorrow after he sees the results. :wub: y'all.

Dammit!  That sucks!

Thanks for the update.

28 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

I had the IR biopsy today and the doctor came by. He said it's in a bad place. He'll know more tomorrow after he sees the results. :wub: y'all.

All the very very very best to you Allie.

There's a whole bunch of us out here prayin' as hard as we can...  now, you get better, Allie!

Still and always in our thoughts and in our hearts.  

5 minutes ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

My doctor came by today.  They won' have results for a few days. The results should tell them weather to try to shrink it before surgery. That is all for today. :wub:

Prayers on the way

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

My doctor came by today.  They won' have results for a few days. The results should tell them weather to try to shrink it before surgery. That is all for today. :wub:

Do you get to go home till the results are known? 

OLG 

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Dang, Allie;  I’m still hoping it’s just a hairball.

(Not trying to ignore the gravity of the situation.  Just trying desperately to make a wonderful person smile briefly.)

You are loved even by those who have not had the privilege of meeting you in person.  

Thinking of you.

Allie Mo, I only know you from the SASS forum, but my prayers are up for you and for a successful recovery.  Peace be with you. 

Keeping you in my thoughts & prayers for the best!

8 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

Thanks for the update and the prayers for you and yours continue. 

Lord Father you are the only one with the power to do miracles.

Father you built this body and you know it better then any other.

Lord we ask you for a miracle to heal Allie Mo's body and make her whole again .

Father it's you that gives the Doctors the ability to heal threw you. 

But it's also you that can do the things we can't explain and just make tumors cancers and things alike just disappear.

The Doctors can't explain it most of the time when it happens.

But we your devoted followers can explain it .

Because it's only you who can do all things .

Father we are asking you to do this for Allie Mo .

Lord our world has tried to push you out of everything.

But we know you are still on your throne and are the beginning and the end.

It's in Jesus mighty name we all pray and all the people say Amen .

1 minute ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

No news on the  biopsy until next week.

Best of luck and continued prayers for you! Hang in there!;):wub:

Miss Allie, you are a trooper. I am sure you can beat this thing. We are all pulling and praying for you and / or keeping you in our thoughts. 

Hang in there, Psalms 91

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

5 hours ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

My Doctor was just here. Not going home until I keep food down. They think it is a lymphoma. No surgery. Yes chemo or radiation.

You do what the Doc sayz!

Don't make Ima:wub: and I come out there from Springfield MO. 

The car's gas tank is full ;)

OLG 

Archived