SASS Wire Forum

Hey, Allie...

This may be the perfect place to tell you this. :unsure: I'm too weak to wield sticks.:o;)

I'm very sick. I'm glad to find out that the tests verified it. Not glad to find out what it is. I have a malignant mass in my abdomen "the size of a softball." Quote from my PC Dr.

I went to my PC doctor on 9/22. He ordered blood work and CT scans. I even felt well enough to go out to lunch after.

By 10/4 I couldn't keep food down, was in a lot of pain, had a telephone appointment with the Dr.,  and went to the ER in Jackson that night. They did the CT scans and found cancer. They recommended I see a certain oncologist (chief of oncology at Sutter Health). I have an appointment with him on Monday, 10/11. They also said I should have surgery ASAP.

On 10/8, from talking to the oncologists aide, I went to the ER in Sacramento as my condition was worse (pain and nausea despite Zofran and Percoset and maybe they'd keep me in the hospital until I saw the oncologist. They redid the CT scan and the results were more detailed. Of course, that was all bad. They sent me home.

So here I am, waiting for Monday.

My prayers are with you!

Oh Allie, I am so sorry to hear this.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Stay strong and keep positive.

1 hour ago, Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217 said:

This may be the perfect place to tell you this. :unsure: I'm too weak to wield sticks.:o;)

I'm very sick. I'm glad to find out that the tests verified it. Not glad to find out what it is. I have a malignant mass in my abdomen "the size of a softball." Quote from my PC Dr.

I went to my PC doctor on 9/22. He ordered blood work and CT scans. I even felt well enough to go out to lunch after.

By 10/4 I couldn't keep food down, was in a lot of pain, had a telephone appointment with the Dr.,  and went to the ER in Jackson that night. They did the CT scans and found cancer. They recommended I see a certain oncologist (chief of oncology at Sutter Health). I have an appointment with him on Monday, 10/11. They also said I should have surgery ASAP.

On 10/8, from talking to the oncologists aide, I went to the ER in Sacramento as my condition was worse (pain and nausea despite Zofran and Percoset and maybe they'd keep me in the hospital until I saw the oncologist. They redid the CT scan and the results were more detailed. Of course, that was all bad. They sent me home.

So here I am, waiting for Monday.

Aw, Allie, that's just awful to hear!  :( 

And of course, you're in all our thoughts and prayers.  Plus all the cats in the land will be rootin' for you!  :) 

Sad to hear that terrible news, prayers up for a successful surgery and quick healing! 

Oh SISS I am heartbroken to hear of your condition. :(  Hope your surgery is successful. A wonderful lady who reports to me at the University has been fighting Cancer for 10 years now.  She has a large support group who care greatly about her just as you now will from our fellow Cowboy Family.

Archived