SASS Wire Forum

I love Fall!

Singin' Sue 71615

19 minutes ago, Hashknife Cowboy said:

Fall north of Flagstaff......saddle your horse, grab a thermos of coffee and  a Carhartt.....yes this is Arizona, it snows here.

010 (2).JPG

We have gone over the Rim at Clint Wells...while folks were held up from I-40 road closure from snow in Flagstaff

Mind you, it IS Canada and we are a little north of you, so sometimes we get this happening in our fall moose hunting season, although we hunt early in the season.

Here is what greeted us one morning.

Things can turn a little...............brisk.

But a good wood stove in your bivouac and things are pretty comfy.

IMG_2101.JPG

IMG_2099.JPG

Supposed to get down to 71 F. tomorrow. I imagine the school busses will be dragging out the tire chains, pretty soon. 

Time to dig around in the "chester-drawers", and find the red long-handles, with the button drop seat in the back.

Still waitin' on the cow-patties to turn color. 

Miss Sue has been gone from these parts for so long, she may have forgotten what I am talking about. :lol:

11 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Supposed to get down to 71 F. tomorrow. I imagine the school busses will be dragging out the tire chains, pretty soon. 

Time to dig around in the "chester-drawers", and find the red long-handles, with the button drop seat in the back.

Still waitin' on the cow-patties to turn color. 

Miss Sue has been gone from these parts for so long, she may have forgotten what I am talking about. :lol:

Nope...I will always remember 'what you're talking about' !:wub:

Archived