SASS Wire Forum

Another Cooking Find

Subdeacon Joe

Thanks,   don't know how but going to have to try     GW

17 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I wonder what he mixed with the hash browns to keep them together? If that was just potatoes it would have fallen apart when he tried to turn it.

Might be a little egg and flour, like a potato pancake.  But, if you use a starchy potato, and get lucky, you can get just potatoes to hold together like that.  I have it happen about one time in ten.

Oh Dear Lord!  Please spare me from these botique creations, and let me enjoy my pancakes or my eggs or my hash browns as separate dishes and not jumbled together as if someone had already eaten them once.

Duffield

24 minutes ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Oh Dear Lord!  Please spare me from these botique creations, and let me enjoy my pancakes or my eggs or my hash browns as separate dishes and not jumbled together as if someone had already eaten them once.

Duffield

For the most part I agree with your sentiment.  But now and then it's nice to have a fancy presentation piece to pull out.

I can see it as a group breakfast on Pascha.

Just had lunch so I am full as a tick ... otherwise I'd be scaring up something to eat ... that looks flat forevermore good!

2 hours ago, Duffield, SASS #23454 said:

Duffield

So don't eat it! I'll take your portion thank you very much!:P

4 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

So don't eat it! I'll take your portion thank you very much!:P

You are welcome.

Archived