SASS Wire Forum

I had a SG Boogie System, including 1 piece firing pin, Hammer Coil Spring System including Jeweled SS Hammer, & Lever & Carrier Arm Springs & Screws installed on my .357 Cimarron '73. Very Smooth. But, it bothered me that this rifle was different than my other 3, & I didn't like the fact that I couldn't quickly remove the bolt if I wanted to during a match. This shouldn't bother me because I always have a backup close at hand.

Lever & Carrier Arm Springs & screws are $39 on SGB website.

Hammer Coil Spring System including SS Hammer is $279 on the website, & is SOLD OUT.

I couldn't find the 1 piece firing pin setup on the website, but it was expensive.

These parts will need to be installed by someone who is very familiar & competent with the setup, or who intends for it to be installed by a competent gunsmith.

But, if you want a several hundred dollar setup for a huge discount, I'm your guy.

Give me $250 for everything. See the pics. I'll have it with me at Tenn State & if not sold, at the Southeast Regional. Or, I guess I would send it to you 1701678455_SGBoogie1PieceFiringPinSetup.thumb.jpg.7c6c49281c18bed92918b9f8b655cb2e.jpgfor an additional $10.

Edited by Max Payne
SOLD

7 minutes ago, SGT. ELI 35882 GUNFIGHTER said:

I will take it at Tennessee State 

It's yours.

• Max Payne changed the title to SOLD - Shotgun Boogie Parts for Sale
13 hours ago, Copenhagen Kid said:

If this falls through I’ll take dibs #2 buddy

Gotcha!