SASS Wire Forum

A request from the Prayer Posse, if you please.

You got it, my friend!!

Prayers outgoing from me ‘n’ Schoolmarm!!

O Lord our God, the Physician of our souls and bodies, look down upon Thy servant Lorraine and cure her of all infirmities of the flesh, in the Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, with Whom Thou art blessed, together with Thy Most Holy, Gracious, and Life-giving Spirit, always, now and forever, and unto ages of ages. Amen.

Lord our God, Who by a word alone did heal all diseases, Who did cure the kinswoman of Peter,

You Who chastise with pity and heal according to Your goodness;Who are able to put aside every sickness and infirmity, do You Yourself, the same Lord, grant aid to Your servant and cure her of every sickness of which she is grieved.

Send down upon them Your great mercy, and if it be Your will, give to Lorraine health and a complete recovery;  for You are the Physician of our souls and bodies, and to You do we send up Glory: to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Both now and ever, and to the ages of ages. Amen

Prayers for a speedy & complete recovery 

Prayers Going Up for Lorraine from North of the Medicine Line, for a complete recovery.

Also blessings and strength for her family .

Jabez Cowboy 

It's so very hard when one of your own is sick!

Standing up on my knees for her, and for your honored self both!

EDIT TO ADD --
The young siblings mentioned also, and any family members that may subsequently test positive!

Archived