SASS Wire Forum

Facebook Crashed

Big Jake1001

Hey Bottles, can I get a bucket of Beer and a Clean & Cold Mug. Bring it to my table over under the stairway. I always sit there, as it's safer there when chairs and bottles start flying. I haven't been in here in quite a while, so I'll need to filled in. Halloween in coming this month, then November with the Marine Corps Birthday on the 10th and Veterans Day on the 11th, Thanksgiving is also on the menu for Holidays. Christmas is less than3 months away too. It should bring lots of people in here for the Holidays. 

If Facebook stays down for 30 days, it's the Work of #1 Russian Spy Boris Badenough and Natasha Fatale as revenge for Craig Hanson being thrown is Communist Facebook Gulag 5-6 times for 30 days. Facebook says not meeting Community Standards.... I thought telling the truth was OK. I hope he loses a Billion $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$.$$ from lost revenue of ads. Serves him right for not being for Public Good instead of Profits for him.

Boris 3.jpg

Boris 6.jpg

Har!!  :lol:

Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp have apparently all gone down in a major outage.

The social network and the Facebook-owned platforms all stopped working around 11:30 a.m. ET Monday morning according to the site Down Detector. The outage affects nearly 7 billion users between the three platforms.  

Users going to Facebook's site saw an error page or an onscreen message that said, "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on it and we’ll get it fixed as soon as we can."

People are probably going to get ptsd from this. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

People are probably going to get pad from this. :lol:

What is this PAD of which you speak? These are things we gotz to knowz

2 hours ago, Big Jake1001 said:

What is this PAD of which you speak? These are things we gotz to knowz

Stupid autocorrect

2 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I wonder if Szucker berg has noticed this yet ?   :huh:

If he has been watching the market I think he has. Oh yeah.

4 minutes ago, Charlie Harley, #14153 said:

Is there anything else he watches?

CNN and MSNBC.  :ph34r:

It’s back. Let the insanity continue.

Well, .... that's another world wide catastrophe we have survived .... without toooo much drama .......   <_<

.... let's face it, if we can survive a facebook outage for a few hours surely we can handle a trifling little pandemic ......   -_-

3 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

I did not notice or hear a crash.

You had to click to unmute. ;)

Gotta love how unbiased Facebook is.

Here in Canada, I re-posted a statement warning by my Member of Parliament about a proposed new tax grab, based on the selling price of your principle home.

It got labeled "FALSE INFORMATION"
So we posted the video of the Liberal Candidate announcing the proposed initiative and challenged the False Info tag.

Response from Facebook: CRICKETS

This was during our latest Federal Election, which the Left Wing mis-Government won a minority.

Archived