SASS Wire Forum

Walked into that one . . .

Lawdog Dago Dom

A family owned grocery store in town has a pharmacy. A few days ago Shortcake and I were shopping when I got a text message from the pharmacy-you have a prescription ready.

Cool. We were already there.

Walked up to the pharmacy counter. Two ladies working, the pharmacist and an assistant.

Adjusting my cowboy hat, I announced, "I just got a text that this pharmacy was looking for a handsome cowboy."

(Shortcake groans. I can HEAR her eyes rolling)

Pharmacist says,

YES WE ARE! DID YA BRING ONE WITH YA?

Much, much laughter all around, entirely at my expense.

I quietly returned to my cart and let Shortcake handle the transaction. As soon as they all got up from the floor.

1 hour ago, Lawdog Dago Dom said:

A family owned grocery store in town has a pharmacy. A few days ago Shortcake and I were shopping when I got a text message from the pharmacy-you have a prescription ready.

Cool. We were already there.

Walked up to the pharmacy counter. Two ladies working, the pharmacist and an assistant.

Adjusting my cowboy hat, I announced, "I just got a text that this pharmacy was looking for a handsome cowboy."

(Shortcake groans. I can HEAR her eyes rolling)

Pharmacist says,

YES WE ARE! DID YA BRING ONE WITH YA?

Much, much laughter all around, entirely at my expense.

I quietly returned to my cart and let Shortcake handle the transaction. As soon as they all got up from the floor.

A body shouldn't  leave himself/herself in such a vulnerable position, sez the guy that has had to remove his foot

from his mouth many times.  

Archived