SASS Wire Forum

Kansas State Championship

High Plains Hud SASS#64232

First congrats to the Free State Rangers for putting on a GREAT match!!!  Cornbread and Beans Thank You for a great time! And a lot of people behind the scenes to put this match on Thank ya also. Congrats to Cooncan and Sneaky for overall women and mens champions! And to all the other category winners.  Great stages, food, weather, fellowship, and shooting!

If ya have not shot here put it on your calendar!

I agree, Free State Rangers are a great bunch and put on a fun shoot.  I had a great time. Congratulations to all the winners.

P.S. I miss the Texas Star and Mine Cart.:D

Irish Tom

even though I got my ass handed to me, I had a great time at Parker. The stages were good, weather was good for the weekend. Met up with some good friends, told stories ate some good food what more could a shooter ask for? Cuddos to Beans and Cornbread for a job well done!!

A very enjoyable and well run match. Great stages, nice secluded range that is perfect for dry camping, excellent long range competition, etc. Everything you'd want in a match. Thanks to all the folks who put this one on. I very much look forward to next year.

Thanks to Cornbread, Beans and all the others that worked so hard to put on an awesome match. Great friends and great fun, thanks again for an awesome weekend. 

Just can’t say enough good about the Kansas State Match hosted by the Free State Rangers, Cornbread and Beans put on a great match and even saw to it that it didn’t rain! If your looking for a well run CAS match with some challenging stages look no further than here! Can’t wait for the spring match! SCJ

Archived