SASS Wire Forum

Do they think the crimes are committed by little children? I have never seen a koala in real life. But from pictures and videos, I assume they are shorter than knee high on a grown man, and weigh 20 or 30 pounds. Logically they would have correspondingly little fingers. So if they found little fingerprints from something that size, it would look like the criminal was a three or four year old kid.

Wouldn't it?

I have read that eucalyptus leaves are mildly narcotic. Koalas are addicted and that is why they just eat eucalyptus.

Thug life: stoned all the time and your prints on file...

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Do they think the crimes are committed by little children? I have never seen a koala in real life. But from pictures and videos, I assume they are shorter than knee high on a grown man, and weigh 20 or 30 pounds. Logically they would have correspondingly little fingers. So if they found little fingerprints from something that size, it would look like the criminal was a three or four year old kid.

Wouldn't it?

Cookie jar thief....Little fingers....

Texas Lizard

6 hours ago, Texas Joker said:

I have read that eucalyptus leaves are mildly narcotic. Koalas are addicted and that is why they just eat eucalyptus.

Thug life: stoned all the time and your prints on file...

Excuse-me-Drooling-Meme.jpg

7 hours ago, Alpo said:

Wouldn't it?

2021_09_02_11_49_11.jpg.09236194f3d81a0790875651a4d87fa3.jpg

Archived