SASS Wire Forum

Arms and Ammo

Has anyone had experience with this company.  Reviews are good but anyone can fake reviews these days.

So, just got off the phone with the owner of armsandammo.com out of Miss.  she is legit. Also legit by the same name out of Nebraska and Tennessee.  Watch your six. Armsandsammo notice the additional s before ammo. It’s a scam sight and after talking to th Missouri owner there are at least six other scam sights out there.

SD, the site is armsandsammo.com .  This is the scam site.  Identified by the additional s after and.  The good site is armsandammo.com 

Looks like they're currently out of stock on practically everything. I'll keep checking with them though, Thanks Tom!!B)

Recalling earlier discussions of scam sites, I have seen "improvement" in the "quality" of those sites.

The early ones were obviously scams. This one took a bit more looking to satisfy myself this one is also a scam.

The first clue is the one most likely to be missed, the extra s in the URL. The site text does not have the extra s.

Next clue is the lack of an about page. The about page on scam sites usually has poor english, not having an about page solves this problem.

The next thing they have done is to show out of stock products. Good one! Adds to the appearance of legitimacy.

As usual, they do "have" stock on hard to find items at excellent prices. Even better than pre-covid prices on some items.

But the kicker in this case is in checkout. Aside from accepting bitcoin, Zelle is also a payment option. Since users are not allowed to buy firearms or ammo with Zelle, this is proof of a scam site.

These scam sites are improving, be careful out there!

11 hours ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Finally...Singin' Sue is back on the air!!! You were gone so long, I was composing an ode to you.

Hahaha!!!

I had a bout of vertigo that had me down a week.

Then getting ready for CAC and attending CAC...well...

I will try to do better.:wub:

On 10/2/2021 at 10:09 AM, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

Finally...Singin' Sue is back on the air!!! You were gone so long, I was composing an ode to you.

On 10/2/2021 at 9:30 PM, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Hahaha!!!

I had a bout of vertigo that had me down a week.

Then getting ready for CAC and attending CAC...well...

I will try to do better.:wub:

Nope, she just now got @Shanley Shooter to post bail for her hitting that poor guy in the head with the plates at the CAC dinner!

Archived