SASS Wire Forum

Help with Wire settings on iPad

Derringer Dan

I did something wrong with the settings on my iPad. If I try to use the buttons to navigate to the Wire Saloon, all I get a blank screen. I can navigate to any of the other Wire Forums, just not the Saloon. My internet connection and WiFi seems to be good as my iPhone still works properly. Anyone have any knowledge of iPad settings on the Wire? Much thanks in advance...

8 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

When in doubt reboot.

Dang I thought you had it. Just did the reboot and still no luck getting to the Saloon. I took a screenshot of the specific address if that is any help to anyone...

Thanks to all 

3EDA252F-FB41-4164-BFC8-E98263627E58.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Got ‘er done. Thanks Pat

4 hours ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Odd. @Yul Losehad a very similar problem. I don’t recall what he did to fix it. Perhaps he’ll chime in. 

It’s still the same. I even changed the browsers and it didn’t fix it. iPhone works fine but iPads is a saloon white screen unless you click on the current posting on the Forums selection page.

1 hour ago, Yul Lose said:

It’s still the same. I even changed the browsers and it didn’t fix it. iPhone works fine but iPads is a saloon white screen unless you click on the current posting on the Forums selection page.

Damn!

1 minute ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

Damn!

Yeah, it’s a pain. SASS suggested the browser change but it didn’t help. I cleared out the cookies and other stuff too.

Archived