SASS Wire Forum

Midway USA

Tequila Shooter

These days it seems that almost everywhere that I order reloading or gun supplies it takes a couple weeks to get.  I ordered a few things from Midway on Monday and they shipped them the same day, a tip of the hat to Midway USA.  

Midway does seem to be on top of things. The items that are shown in stock are usually in stock and shipping is quick. Many of the other gun supply/reloading sites have a "warning" on their home page about shipping delays due to so many people ordering items....what items? Most don't have anything in stock.

I always get my Midway orders ASAP. Great company.

I order online and within a few minutes I get a notice that they are getting my order ready.  Start over to pick it up and get another notice that it's ready.  Before "the virus" they had PCs in lobby to place orders.

In many years of doing business with them,  they've never made an error. 

Prices tend to be higher than other places. 

I got a notification they had large rifle primers this morning. I was on the fence about paying hazmat for 1000 . Then I saw they also had large pistol . So I bit the bullet , got I noticed they were shipping a couple hours later 

Midway is great! 

Midsouth Shooters Supply normally is pretty darn good but they are slow now due to lots of orders and a reduced work force. I ordered some powder on the 20th and they just got around to shipping it 2 days ago. 
Now getting the lazy bastage that works for FedEx and gas my neighborhood on his route will be another delay. Grrrrr

I like Midway.

I usually get orders pretty fast.

Most of what I seem to want to order is "out of stock, no backorder".  :angry:

Not their fault, but disappointing, never-the-less. 

I only look at their website about once a month, or less, now. 

I ordered something off of a website, not long ago, and they shipped it U.S.P.S. I got it a month later. All the tracking said was "item picked up". 

I hope Midway ships UPS, or FedEx. 

Archived