SASS Wire Forum

For those of you in Wyoming...

Dantankerous

... who drink whiskey and are familiar with Wyoming Whiskey, can I get a price check on Wyoming Whiskey?

The reason I ask is several years back while in Cheyenne I bought a couple bottles of their small batch bourbon whiskey. I paid $25 a bottle. When I returned home pricing was about $29 per bottle. Now around here this stuff is going for $44 per bottle and up, and MUCH higher for the double cask or single barrel stuff. 

Have prices really gotten that high or is this a local (to me) market price reacting to the apparent exoticness of Wyoming? ;)

Thanks.

6 hours ago, Dantankerous said:

... who drink whiskey and are familiar with Wyoming Whiskey, can I get a price check on Wyoming Whiskey?

The reason I ask is several years back while in Cheyenne I bought a couple bottles of their small batch bourbon whiskey. I paid $25 a bottle. When I returned home pricing was about $29 per bottle. Now around here this stuff is going for $44 per bottle and up, and MUCH higher for the double cask or single barrel stuff. 

Have prices really gotten that high or is this a local (to me) market price reacting to the apparent exoticness of Wyoming? ;)

Thanks.

They saw you coming and raised the price...

Texas Lizard