SASS Wire Forum

Best value .22 caliber PCP airgun

Chief Rick

Best bang for the buck, accurate and quiet PCP airgun.

Not looking for Olympic level guns but something to take care of pests, as well as squirrels and rabbits.

Go to Pyramid Air website. If that doesn't give you enough info to make a choice call them.  By far the best airgun supplier of consumer/pro quality airguns in the US. Extremely helpful and honest outfit.

I like Utahairguns. com. You can stay away from the Olympic level and still get quality products. I bought two from pyramid site before I got what I wanted. YMMV definitely in this scenario.  :FlagAm:

BTW- I ended up with FX Airguns, a Crown Continuum  B)

3 hours ago, Happy Jack, SASS #20451 said:

Go to Pyramid Air website. If that doesn't give you enough info to make a choice call them.  By far the best airgun supplier of consumer/pro quality airguns in the US. Extremely helpful and honest outfit.

I've been on the site.  It's been saved as a favorite for several years.  Still looking for firsthand info.

The Pyramid and Utah Air Guns companies are both owned/operated by users, but idiots and a$$holes can still make reviews that are unwarranted.

Like "I'm giving this a one star because it didn't include pellets with the purchase".  That is my example of how some of these reviews are - not one that I have personally read.

I’ve been to both, and have purchased from both. I like Utah Airguns and I hope you have good luck with them. I have no financial interest in Utah Airguns, if anything they end up getting more of my money. Ha ha.

Archived