SASS Wire Forum

The Aussie Humour Thread

Buckshot Bear

16 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

Slide in Queensland in the '70's ........imagine the safety nets etc etc etc etc etc nowawdays!

332417465_1374862993261551_4176359496712272074_n.jpg

When I was in grade school we had a similar slide. However it didn't have a platform 1/2 way up. Just a long long climb.

Boy was that fun.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Two mates that hadn't seen each other in a long time met by accident in a pub.
Wow, I haven't seen you for a couple of years said Max,,, where've you been and what have you been doing ?

Harry replied,, I've been up north on a cattle station marking young bull calves with house bricks.

Max: Oh yeah,,,, how do you do that ?

Harry: Well after being mustered and put in the yards, they are all thirsty and rush to the trough full of nice cool water.
Then, while they are drinking we creep up behind em and smash their testicals between two house bricks.

Max: Oooh Arrg,,,,,, doesn't that hurt ?

Harry: Nah not a bit mate,,,,,,, as long as you keep your thumbs out from between the bricks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Grew up with one of these in the yard, and there was one, wood I admit, at my Great Grand Father's house.  The old ones were firmly mounted. They work well, I suspect in very windy areas like my present location, extra care and heavy duty mounting should be in order.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2023 at 4:57 AM, Buckshot Bear said:

Two mates that hadn't seen each other in a long time met by accident in a pub.
Wow, I haven't seen you for a couple of years said Max,,, where've you been and what have you been doing ?

Harry replied,, I've been up north on a cattle station marking young bull calves with house bricks.

Max: Oh yeah,,,, how do you do that ?

Harry: Well after being mustered and put in the yards, they are all thirsty and rush to the trough full of nice cool water.
Then, while they are drinking we creep up behind em and smash their testicals between two house bricks.

Max: Oooh Arrg,,,,,, doesn't that hurt ?

Harry: Nah not a bit mate,,,,,,, as long as you keep your thumbs out from between the bricks.

According to one of my former bosses, this is the same method used to make a six day camel last seven days. He claimed it worked every time. Never tried it my own self.

CJ

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Alpo said:

That made me think of this.

This is a paintball tournament between the Hand-to-Hand Wombats and the Ladies of Legend.

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb3022.html

It runs 16 strips

http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb3038.html

Enjoyed the cartoon!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I think every Aussie kid tried these at least once at a kid's party and then looked around for a pot plant to chuck it into. 

334082079_1198419294373863_9064575686414096360_n.jpg.82e4b7cf9a6199a7b3976cf8096f43b3.jpg

Okay, I give up, whatizzit?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

I don't remember these.....but they must have been the original Aussie Pay Per View sets -

333800317_742402360635632_7676068213868833170_n.jpg.e10be4be897725d27df8922189351959.jpg

I've heard of those in cheap motels. And I've heard, in England, of having to pay to have electricity come out the socket in the wall. Instead of getting a bill at the end of the month it was pay as you go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1