SASS Wire Forum

The Aussie Humour Thread

Buckshot Bear

1 minute ago, Black Angus McPherson said:

But I didn't get it.  :(

Yeah. I'm glad Doc got it, but I've been wondering about it ever since he posted it.

11 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Yeah. I'm glad Doc got it, but I've been wondering about it ever since he posted it.

You'd have to go to YouTube and look up the group Fat Pizza.  Not my "cupa tea", but then I'm old and stodgy.

2 hours ago, McCandless said:

You'd have to go to YouTube and look up the group Fat Pizza.  Not my "cupa tea", but then I'm old and stodgy.

mine neither, ...... never watched the show when it was on, ...... even under pain of death .....  :(

The first part of that - the guy with the camera in the helicopter - reminded me greatly of my mother-in-law.

She would cuss. But some words were unacceptable. She would use the evil S word - the vulgar term for feces - but if I were to use the evil F word - the vulgar term for sexual intercourse - she would get very upset.

That never made sense to me. Either you cuss, or you don't.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alpo said:

The first part of that - the guy with the camera in the helicopter - reminded me greatly of my mother-in-law.

She would cuss. But some words were unacceptable. She would use the evil S word - the vulgar term for feces - but if I were to use the evil F word - the vulgar term for sexual intercourse - she would get very upset.

That never made sense to me. Either you cuss, or you don't.

having moved to Kenya in 8th grade, I knew better than to use American cuss words, but I happily picked up most of the British exclusive cuss words while there.  

2 hours ago, Buckshot Bear said:

273578043_10158483165178513_4269275884485558280_n.jpg

Somebody used to reply  "Yah, I had a truck like that too"      GW

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Buckshot Bear said:

274277848_240451498295644_3313023253942249541_n.jpg.bcf6e63c594299f2526fe7657132e758.jpg

I remember a Gremlin commercial. They're driving through Mexico, and they stopped at a gas station, and the local with the heavy Mexican accent is explaining to them why they do not want to go on down the road. It is 400 miles to the next town. There is nothing between here and the next town. The only car that you can drive to go to the next town is a Gremlin. And these Yankee tourists did not have a Gremlin. They asked him why they needed a Gremlin to make this trip, and as they laughingly drove off (and couldn't hear him) he said, "Because a Gremlin is the only car that will go 400 miles on a tank of gas".

• Haha 2