SASS Wire Forum

**WITHDRAWN** Vintage OHLER Model 33 Chronograph - NEW CONDITION in original packaging!!!!!

RIDGE WALKER

***WITHDRAWN - WILL OFFER UP ELSEWHERE***

***A MUST HAVE FOR WORKING UP THAT "JUST RIGHT" LOAD!!***

Hello all, I am offering up a like new in original packaging OHLER Model 33 CHRONOTACH Chronograph.

I purchased this from the original owner who only used it maybe one or two times and put it back in the box.  

This is a tried and true chronograph that is still considered one of the best made!

Price is only $200 plus shipping (Lower 48 only) 

Here is a link to the owners manual:

https://oehler-research.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/M33-Inst-Manual-wo-Schem.pdf

And here is a great review of the quality:

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/7559235/1

Payment:  Prefer Friends/Family PayPal, Zelle bank transfer or USPS Money Order

First: I'll Take it followed with a PM with your name and contact information gets it!

I am not going to unbox and set this up since it's packed in it's original packaging and ready to ship.  

**Questions**  PM me or call me at four-two-five 785-0093

Looks like I can't send you a PM for some reason ....

I might not be your target buyer, but thought I would give it a try - no harm in asking.

I don't have many occasions where I need to measure projectile speed, but if I had a chronograph, I would be able to do so, and help out others in my club.

I can always borrow one if I need, but it would be nice to have my own.

If you would do it for $150 shipped, then I am a Yes.

Looks like my PM box was full......Thanks for the offer, I just sent you a PM response.

Sorry, cannot go $150 shipped from AZ to MA......the box is big/heavy but I would consider $150 PLUS shipping.

• RIDGE WALKER changed the title to **WITHDRAWN** Vintage OHLER Model 33 Chronograph - NEW CONDITION in original packaging!!!!!

Archived