SASS Wire Forum

Load 'em up -- High Noon at Tusco 2021 is in the books!

Prairie Dawg, SASS #50329

Well folks, it's less than a week away

Side matches on Friday, starting at noon.

FYI -- for the modified Plainsman match, the round count is 40 Pistol, 34 Rifle, 20 Shotgun

Here's the flyer for the match:

https://5bca23eb-0693-4065-93fe-43afeff96001.filesusr.com/ugd/a220d5_174be2c83d2d475395a79ca0edf47140.pdf

I'll start packing up the Travel Van tomorrow, and arrive at Tusco Thursday at around 4 PM.

See ya there!!!
--Dawg

tuscologo.jpg

Best bang for the buck match anywhere....bar none. Think there are still a couple of open spots.

I just loaded up 250 rounds in the last couple days! I had none loaded!! Yikes!!

I'm ready now!;)

PLUS ONE for Sixgun Seamus.  Then, when you add "Pam's Chuckwagon" to the mix, with Biscuits-n-Gravy-n-Bacon fer breakfast, it just doesn't get any better.

Gotz ammo loaded, Gunz er ready, 'citement builds you betcha !!

Travel Van is packed to overflowing with all manner of High Noon Stuff.

Time is very short now!

See ya on Friday or Saturday!

It was another great match.  I’m exhausted.  got my feet up watching How the West was Won.  

Yes, what a bargain.

A beautiful range and wonderful pards to shoot with on any day.  This is where the saying originated (or rumored to be anyway), you come for the shooting, but come back for the people.

Well, we had good weather and a fine Fall Ohio weekend for High Noon 2021.

Had 12 shooters come out for our Modified Plainsman Match, and everyone had a good old time!
As for the main match, everyone enjoyed the stages that were written by Stone Creek Drifter and me.

Had lots of folks who had been to High Noon before, and a number of shooters who made their first trip.

Thanks to all who came out to play with us.

Congratulations to Sunshine Marcie, our top woman -- she's one heckuva shooter & came in 10th overall!

And Congratulations to The Cumberland Kid, our top shooter overall.
See y'all next year at High Noon 2022!

Planning starts this week!

A big "thank you" to Prairie Dawg, Stone Creek Drifter, Buckaroo Bubba, Angie Oakley, Split Rail, and all the others that work so hard to put on a great match.  I know it's a lot of work, but wanted to let you all know it is MUCH appreciated!  I had a great time, as always!

Archived