SASS Wire Forum

Is it just me?

Whiskey Business

I hardly ever go in a No Gun establishment but if I do yea I carry and feel like a naught little boy!:P Love it!

12 minutes ago, Whiskey Business said:

Italian guy does not own a Beretta. Really?

I’ve got Ubertis !! :lol:

Yes, I carried in establishments that posted “no carry”. I figured it was unsafe, no one had guns for protection. God only knows what kind of whackos might show up. :rolleyes:

I just don't go there.

If they don't want my gun there, then I'm not supporting them through giving them money that they can turn around and use to support their anti-Constitutionalist beliefs.

My hypocrisy only goes so far- and doesn't reach all the way to intentionally ignoring the rights of a property owner or leasee to decide what is and is not allowed while I complain about my rights being infringed upon the whole time.

I consider the second amendment to be one of my civil rights.

If I'm not allowed to keep someone out of my place of business because they are black, or because they are a woman, or because they are Jewish, or because they are homosexual, or because they are in a wheelchair - I should not be able to keep them out of my store because they have a gun.

I firmly believe that you should be able to limit your business to whomever you wish. The government, however, does not agree. And if I cannot deny service to Juan Gomez because he is a Mexican and I don't like Mexicans, then he should not be able to deny service to me because I'm carrying a gun and he doesn't like guns. Fair is fair.

Loc al CCW instructor, you can enter places that have these signs. If caught they'll ask you to leave or call the cops. If the cops show up they'll ask you to leave. Leave and be done with it. It's when the person carrying a gun, in a place that says no, starts jumping on the civil and constitutional rights thing they get arrested.

Concealed carry licenseholders are the one most law abiding group in the country, over and above the judiciary, law enforcement, the clergy and physicians.

Least likely to break any law.

Least likely.

Any law.

If a business considers itself in a location that is so very dangerous, that it must legally disarm this most law abiding section of the population, then it's far to dangerous for me!

Archived