SASS Wire Forum

Would you do this?

Alpo

You see someone lying in a clump, all alone, in the middle of an open space. Would you go over to see if he was all right?

The latest book I am reading. It is a clay tennis court, and there is just been a torrential downpour. The girl sees the guy lying on the court, and runs out to see what the problem is.

The problem is that he has been strangled and is lying dead on the court. And now there are three sets of footprints on the court. Two going out and one coming back. Obviously she walked out there with him and strangled him, and then walked back alone. Obviously.

But if you saw someone lying out there on the court, would you run out to see what's wrong?

Yes.  Happened to me on a golf driving range.  Only time I have done CPR on a human (done lotsa dogs and cats).  Bought him about 12 hours.

I would prefer not to do it again.

I did Sunday after church. He was on the ground in the shade of another church. I think he was probably drunk.  He said he was OK I left him be. Yes, I was armed at the time. I guess I shoulda called the law but I just left him be.

JHC

Yes. 

Did it once for a drunk and almost got pu spit up on.

Second time, I was able to help someone having a seizure.

I would because I HAVE.

A woman playing tennis at some apartment complex passed out (unknown to me) on the

court.   When I looked out the window and saw her, she was all along so I grabbed a towel

and ran out to see what happened.   Her tennis partner had ran off to get help (unknown to me).

She had passed out, busted her chin BAD.   Lot of blood.

Instinct prompted me to grab the towel.   I used it to press on her chin and as a small pillow

for her head on the tennis court.

..........Widder

11 hours ago, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

I would, but I would approach with caution and a gun in my hand.

This is what I would do ^^^^^^^^

Archived