SASS Wire Forum

Any opinions on this firearm welcome.

Bought t of them for the grandson. Nothing fancy,you get what you pay for.

They shoot well,seem to be pretty durable.

I thinned the grips and re-contoured them to fit smaller hands,and they feel and point better.

For the money they do a good job.

Don't think they would ever be "race guns".

A couple pards of mine have them and they’re a heck of a lot easier to cock than the Ruger Wrangler! You need a second person to help you cock the Wrangler!:P

I had one that worked fine but I sold it because it was a birds head grip and I just couldn’t get used to it. I got the Wrangler and I’m kinda sorry I did. I have to change the springs in it!

There's a couple of em here, fun little guns. Grab it.

I have a Ruger Single Six, 3-screw, that I bought back in 1965.

I have a Colt, .22 "buntline" with a 7 1/2 inch barrel, that I bought back in the 1970's. 

I have a second Colt .22 N.I.B., that I also bought back in the 1970's.

So, for me, I have no need for one of these. 

Yes...you get what you pay for. That seems to be the rule. I am sure there is a niche for it, since they are being purchased. 

I want my firearms to last long enough to pass down to my grandson, and still have a good resale value. 

It all depends on what you want. 

For me...I pass on this.  

Hey now, I just remembered something. You cannot buy a Heritage Rough Rider. You have stated on open forum that your next gun is going to be a Quigley Sharps.

You're not a prevaricator, now, are you?

It’s $114 for cryin’ out loud. It’s not a flippin’ heirloom or a danged Olympic target pistol. It’s a plinker. I swear, I think you all would find fault with a…

Never mind. It ain’t worth the frustration. 

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Hey now, I just remembered something. You cannot buy a Heritage Rough Rider. You have stated on open forum that your next gun is going to be a Quigley Sharps.

You're not a prevaricator, now, are you?

This would not be considered as part of my gun collection.

As Pat alluded to, I would put it with my other plinker/varmint small arms arsenal.

“After you been eating steak for a long time, beans taste just fine...”

”I like my women a little on the trashy side...”

:ph34r:

I have one, it’s in my farm truck in a holster fastened to the front of the seat, has accounted for several armadillos and one coyote who thought he was hidden in a patch of brush. It’s accurate and points nice (for me) and my grandson who has probably put 500 bullets through it.  SCJ

Archived