SASS Wire Forum

ISO a few 30-40 Krag rifle rounds

In Prescott, AZ we opened a Western Heritage Center about a 1.5 years ago. We have a Rough Rider display there with a Krag rifle. I would be willing to pay for the shipping if someone has a a few .30-40 Krag rounds they would be willing to part with. They would make a nice addition to the rifle in the display case.

TB

Bill - I have some I can give you. Do you want me to drop them off at the center? How many?

Or, I could make up a few dummy rounds if you prefer.

Just let me know.

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Bill - I have some I can give you. Do you want me to drop them off at the center? How many?

Or, I could make up a few dummy rounds if you prefer.

Just let me know.

A few dummy rounds would be great, maybe 4 or 5. You can bring them to the next match if you want or drop them off at the Heritage Center, its open Thursday through Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM, tell who ever is on duty that they are for me. Thanks

5 hours ago, Turquoise Bill, SASS #39118 said:

A few dummy rounds would be great, maybe 4 or 5. You can bring them to the next match if you want or drop them off at the Heritage Center, its open Thursday through Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM, tell who ever is on duty that they are for me. Thanks

I'll make some up and get them to you or to the center.

Do you want spent primers or no primers?

On 9/24/2021 at 7:17 PM, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

Dropped the 30-40 dummy rounds off at the Center this evening (Friday).

Thank you, I'll be sure to put them in the display soon. I also got the period correct bandolier from Fallon yesterday, it's dated 1902!

TB

Archived