SASS Wire Forum

Number 4

55 minutes ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

Mothers in the winter would dress their children in the warmest of clothing in an attempt to protect them from the dangers of the cold. 

Heavy jacket, earmuffs, hat and mittens. Oh, and a scarf for extra protection.

Never been to Minnesota?

6 minutes ago, Okie Sawbones, SASS #77381 said:

I now award all of you a PhD in Virology.

PhD01-800x700.jpg

I

Does that include the virologists who determine that unvaccinated and unmasked illegals, homeless and those on the dole are safe to be out in society with no threat to them limiting their freebies? Only working people need to be reined in?

https://prescriptiondrugs.procon.org/fda-approved-prescription-drugs-later-pulled-from-the-market/

Pretty sure these were all approved by guys with degrees in Virology, and probably even more advanced degrees. Doesn't make them infallible, and they certainly can't tell the future.

My doctor told me to get the vaccine and I did. He said it would protect me much like the flu shot . You can still get it but not nearly as severe. Oh BTW I got the regular flu shot Monday. 
If I don’t listen to my doctor why even go to him at all? Just my two cents.

12 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

My doctor told me to get the vaccine and I did. He said it would protect me much like the flu shot . You can still get it but not nearly as severe. Oh BTW I got the regular flu shot Monday. 

Probably why I haven't seen a MD in 10 years. 

I feel bad for the families who have lost loved ones .  It's a bad illness. 

I know what happens to me when I get the flu shot so I stopped getting it years ago and do much better without it.   Since a covid germ is behind most colds and flu I figure my best bet is not to get the china virus vaccine.  I know my body.  Thus far only 10% of my county has gotten the virus.  Only 11% of my state has gotten the virus, including Atlanta etc.  Of the ones here who got the virus only 1% have died.  I like my odds without the vaccine. 

2 hours ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

The only reason I go is to get my prescriptions refilled. It's a State law the doc has to see you in person to allow any refills.

7 hours ago, Father Kit Cool Gun Garth said:

The three shots available from Johnson & Johnson, Phiser and Mederna never claimed immunity. 

But, the media has lead people to believe they are immune. Or they're just too naive  to accept the fact that the shot isn't going to make them immune.

Winter clothing being used to protect one from the cold doesn't cause the potential of death from wearing the clothing.  And we know it works as its been proven. Unlike the vaccines.

17 minutes ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

But, the media has lead people to believe they are immune. Or they're just too naive  to accept the fact that the shot isn't going to make them immune.

Winter clothing being used to protect one from the cold doesn't cause the potential of death from wearing the clothing.  And we know it works as its been proven. Unlike the vaccines.

I haven’t heard anyone say you’re immune from Covid if you get the vaccine on any media outlets. Of course I pretty much listen to Fox only but even the local channels haven’t said that!

Okay, we Americans are a rebellious lot. I am especially bull-headed when I feel I am being pressured by the gubmint to obey. I also had Covid last January BEFORE anyone knew about it. When the Delta variant hit, I decided to go ahead and get vaccinated because I have other lung issues. I got it again last month! However, the symptoms were less severe. Did the vax help? I cannot say except what I endured. But when those of us who have lost loved ones or come close to it, or have endured it see what it does, we do worry about our friends and loved ones. Please accept this as worry about others. Yes you DO have the right to decide yourself and I am 100% in support of your decision and will support you. Please accept folks who are your friends' concern as just that, true concern.

Attended calling hours last night. Line was out the door, attendees were almost all masked. Wife had to move a little, then sit, move, and then sit. She made it through, though. Tough little river rat she is.:rolleyes::wub::blush:

Archived