SASS Wire Forum

Heluva Ruckus NY State Match

Scarlett

What a FABULOUS time was had by all in attendance at Ruckus!  Beautiful

range, AMAZING props, outstanding leadership and well run! I know I know, “I’m not shooting in NY”. You’re cutting off your nose to spite your face as my Mama would

say! Definitely worth the trip! There’s a whole lot more to NY than the city. 

Congratulations to @Renegade Roper, NY Ladies Champion & @El Muerto Negro NY Men’s Champion! Y’all made me PROUD! :wub:

Congratulations also to @Appaloosa Amy, #63949, CT Overall Lady and @James Samuel Pike Overall Man. Third weekend of September! It’s written in INK on my perpetual calendar! 

Big hugs!

Scarlett

PS THREE Vendors were from South Carolina! Of course, this was after the match. @High Rail Rider @Tucker T Fudpucker me and our other/better half! :PD5BCE4CA-89AB-4536-A3D9-166D9D531414.thumb.jpeg.5572a21d80395234e5dfb97e894a527b.jpeg

It is a great match,I've been going since the first Heluva Rukus and they just keep getting better. Was great to see you and Tommy.Looking forward to next year.

So true Scarlet.  The Rukus is a must attend every year.  Special thanks to Lone Star Jake and the crew for making September a month to look forward to. If you like movement, varying target distances and cool props you’ll like this match. 

Can’t wait till next year.  Too bad we can’t book the house now

Gringo

This was my 20th Heluva Ruckus.  For me it is a 'Don't Miss' match with great people running it,  a great range and great people to shoot with, especially Posse 10.  We had people from CT, NY, NH, MA, ME, MI, SC, MD, PA, RI, VT, NJ, VA & TX show up.

By choice and with years of experience, dedication & lots of hard work I yet again successfully finished in the bottom 10% of shooters.   :D

I was surprised to find I was the only sane person on my posse!  :o:P

2 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

Scarlet Darling, Gator Dunn, Rancho Roy....Winning the Team Shoot-Off!

https://public.fotki.com/Rbertalotto/sass-videos-1/ny-state-2021/vid-20210919-124110236.html

This was so much fun!! 

11 hours ago, Rancho Roy said:

https://public.fotki.com/Rbertalotto/sass-videos-1/ny-state-2021/vid-20210919-124110236.html

So this was a team shoot-off?

haven't seen one of those in years ----

Looks like a blast!!

Congratulations guys!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

It was a three person, timed match......Misses and Ps counted just like a regular match.....Badges placed in a hat and three person teams were randomly picked....Great Fun!

11 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

So this was a team shoot-off?

haven't seen one of those in years ----

Looks like a blast!!

Congratulations guys!

Regards

:FlagAm:  :FlagAm:  :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

It was after the match ended while

the crew was finalizing scoring, etc. it was a bunch of fun. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

On 9/23/2021 at 10:28 AM, Rancho Roy said:

My library is saying "domain blocked". I'm jonesing for some video. Can someone post , maybe from another source?

Rukus is a highlight of my year. It is amazing how well the whole crew at Circle K came together in such a short time to make this years shoot happen after Annabelle and Rowdy announced their retirement from the match directors position. Much thanks to them for their years of hard work making one of the best shoots in the north east happen each year. Best wishes to them. I had done 2 person shoot offs before but this was my first 3 person team event. You couldn't ask for better teammates than Scarlet an Roy. Fun on and off the range. Thanks for the posted video. Great memories. Sorry if I'm long winded. I'm new to this posting stuff.

On 9/25/2021 at 1:05 PM, Red Hooker said:

My library is saying "domain blocked". I'm jonesing for some video. Can someone post , maybe from another source?

I’m trying to paste it but it’s not working… go to my business Facebook

page and you can see it. Www.Facebook.com/bulletsbyscarlett

its the first post on the page…

Hugs!

Scarlett

@JamesSamuelPike AWESOME video!! Great shots of every stage - even the buildings! Thanks for sharing that!  So nice to see you there!

Big hugs!

Scarlett

Archived