SASS Wire Forum

Am I crazy?

Yep you're Crazy !

As fer smart Ya ain't been hung with a New Rope Yet, so Ya just might be Smart or More Likely Sneaky...

Jabez Cowboy  

I never knew the man to tell a lie.   An electrical engineer told of the guy that graduated top in his class went out on his first field assignment and tossed a 100' steel tape measure over a high voltage line to measure how high it was off the ground. 

5 hours ago, Warden Callaway said:

I never knew the man to tell a lie.   An electrical engineer told of the guy that graduated top in his class went out on his first field assignment and tossed a 100' steel tape measure over a high voltage line to measure how high it was off the ground. 

It's amazing how dumb smart people can be.

Crazy can come in many forms. 

Some called this guy crazy too.

Until their property flooded. 

2021_09_21_09_29_33.jpg.a9f31cd28e732a169dd5e85e1b11efff.jpg

Man has a flat tire and pulls off to the side of the road next to a fence with barbed wire on top and a sign that says, "State Mental Institution".  Guy  gets out the lug wrench and proceeds to unbolt the nuts, which he places in the hubcap. But as he gets up, he steps on the edge and the nuts go flying, and fall into a drainpipe.  He doesn't know what to do.  As he is about to tear his hair out, a guy on the other side of the fence tells him to take one nut off of each of the other three wheels.  Not the best situation, but it works. When he has the spare on, he turns to the guy behind the fence and asks how come a smart guy like him is in the insane asylum.  The inmate says, "I'm insane, not stupid!" :o:rolleyes:

I've known PhD's who didn't have sense enough to come in out of the rain!

3 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

I've known PhD's who didn't have sense enough to come in out of the rain!

...... don't tell me that there are more of them out there than the ones that I know ......  :o

An electrical engineer at the office undertook overhauling the 383 engine in his Dodge.  It was a daily topic in the office.  Finally it came time to fire it up. Antifreeze sprayed everywhere.   He had torqued the head bolts to 110 inch pounds rather than foot pounds. 

On 9/21/2021 at 3:46 AM, Warden Callaway said:

I don’t think anybody can do that. Either with the tape pulled out of the case or unwinding from the case.

Archived