SASS Wire Forum

Kansas state matches for 2022

Flinthills Dawg

Howdy all,,, I am happy to announce that the Butterfield Gulch Gang in Chapman, Kansas has been awarded the Kansas state match for 2022. The dates for this match is May 6,7,8/ 2022. We also have been awarded the Kansas state BP match in 2022. the dates for that match is September 16,17,18/ 2022. Please watch our website Butterfield Gulch Gang of Kansas - Cowboy Action Shooting! for more information in the coming weeks.

Flint Hills Dawg

• 2 weeks later...

Got my entry printed out.(If I dont lose it.) Classic Cowboy...

Largo

For those that wanna play along,,, with your entry form legibly with a sharpie write your alias on a dollar bill, mail it with your entry and Saturday morning at the safety meeting we will draw one of the dollars out and the name  on that dollar gets ALL the dollars mailed in!!

For those that may be coming to this shoot or any annual held at Butterfield Gulch in Chapman, Kansas I need to inform you that if you plan on staying at the range in a camper we have dry camping only and the new landowner is going to charge $15.00 per camper per night. It is on the entry form ,but I felt it needed to be known. The monies will need to be sent in with the entry form we at Butterfield collect the monies, then we pay the landowner. My phone number and email address is on the entry form if you have ANY questions please contact me.

Dawg

On 10/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, largo casey #19191 said:

Got my entry printed out.(If I dont lose it.) Classic Cowboy...

Largo

Great news!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived