SASS Wire Forum

WTS/T Ruger SASS NM Vaquero's SS .357

Tincan Sailor

I have a set of Ruger SASS New Model Vaquero's that have Jimmy Spurs action jobs on them, They are awesome guns I just cant adjust to the SS. I'm looking to break even on them at $2700. I'll also trade for a set of unworked Blued .357 NM Vaquero's and $800 cash. Will consider a deal for a stock  16" Uberti carbine or a18-20" Uberti Deluxe. in .357 and cash. I shot these guns for 3 matches then my Blued ones came back and I just like them more.

JSGH9616.HEIC

or sand blasted. By the way,  I have a Palo Verde full race 1873 limited edition 35 th Winter Range anniversary uberti I might consider trading.  Are the Spur guns short stroked or just action job?

if interested write me at raceshots8@gmail.com.

With all the work done done plus engraving on the receiver and firearm, I have over 2200.00 invested.

Windy City Red

1 hour ago, SouthwestShooter said:

or sand blasted. By the way,  I have a Palo Verde full race 1873 limited edition 35 th Winter Range anniversary uberti I might consider trading.  Are the Spur guns short stroked or just action job?

if interested write me at raceshots8@gmail.com.

With all the work done done plus engraving on the receiver and firearm, I have over 2200.00 invested.

Windy City Red

10/10 recommended the beadblast finish. 

On 9/21/2021 at 9:21 AM, evil dogooder said:

I have a pair of 5 1/2 blued with only lightened springs. That I would be able to trade

Thanks but not interested

On 9/21/2021 at 3:19 PM, SouthwestShooter said:

forgot to ask, what is the barrel length on your guns? also, do they have the super Blackhawk hammers? thanks

4 5/8'

Just now, Tincan Sailor said:

4 5/8'

Just now, Tincan Sailor said:

4 5/8'

1 minute ago, Tincan Sailor said:

4 5/8'

Yes super Black hawks they are the SASS models in the red box.

Archived