SASS Wire Forum

Matt Black in search of a pair Colt SAA .357

I know a guy that had a pair of 3rd generation Colts in .357 for sale. PM sent.

Is he switching from Ruger?  

I remember years ago Shalako Joe had already won his first EOT, and he had never shot anything except his old model Vaqueros.  At a match someone handed him a tuned Colt, and from then on he shot Model P's.

Any preference to gen?  There is a colt collector locally who is becoming a snow bird and selling most his collection.   I can see what he has

1 hour ago, Colt Faro, SASS #54579 said:

If anyone out there has a pair they’d like to have a new home for or knows someone who does. He wants a pair of 5.5” nickel or blue Colt SAA’s 

thank you! 

You've seen my 2nd Gen, Engraved, Nickel Colts with 5-1/2" barrels and Ivory grips, tuned by Marshal Harland Wolff... We can talk.  

Colt, I have a pair of 5.5" blue Gen 3, .357 Colts.  They have been fired but according to the man that I bought them from only test fired.  They are sequentially numbered with all boxes and papers.  I had them @ Black Gold and all of the comments thought was that they were very smooth.  Please PM me if interested.  Thanks, C.W.  Knight.  :)  :FlagAm:  

On 9/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, McCandless said:

You've seen my 2nd Gen, Engraved, Nickel Colts with 5-1/2" barrels and Ivory grips, tuned by Marshal Harland Wolff... We can talk.  

Yes sir give me a shout!