SASS Wire Forum

WTT pair of new vaqueros for old ones

Fill Yer Hand

I have a pair of both stainless 45lc vaqueros and shot the new ones at a match this weekend and am partial to the feel of the old model vaqueros. If anyone would like to trade let me know. Would like to trade for stainless omv with 4 5/8” barrels. The new model pair have super Blackhawk hammers and competition hammer springs in them. 

8B66D9D6-A410-48DB-ABA1-407113F64518.jpeg

F9D2635C-CDFC-4175-84A4-00061D2D9EF5.jpeg

I might be interested - I have three original model large frame .45's that I never shoot. Factory springs. Even though I'm like 6'4" and north of 300 pounds, I prefer the New Vaquero frame. What's your deal?

Vaquero45.jpg

1 hour ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I believe we have struck a deal - looks like I'll have a .45 Vaquero without a mate... might have to put it up for sale. :)

You’re like me, I’m always looking for another to make a pair. 

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I believe we have struck a deal - looks like I'll have a .45 Vaquero without a mate... might have to put it up for sale. :)

TFJ you won’t have trouble selling a single NMV stock 45 those CFD guys are always looking. 

11 minutes ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

You’re like me, I’m always looking for another to make a pair. 

Actually, I try to make a set of three - gotta have an identical backup, doncha know. :P

3 minutes ago, Will Burn Powder said:

TFJ you won’t have trouble selling a single NMV stock 45 those CFD guys are always looking. 

Not a New Model Vaquero - that's what I traded for. My three are pre-2005 Vaqueros. ;)

Archived